How to translate strings in the plugin?
- 1.Visit Plugin Dashboard > Add New
- 2.Search Loco Translate
- 3.Click Install then Activate
You can follow some simple steps:
- 1.In the Dashboard, click Loco Translate > Plugins. Find Opal Estate Pro and click it.
Choose Opal Estate Pro to translate it.
2. Click New language to create your language file.
Click New Language
3. Choose you language and file location to save it.
Note: The language should be the same site language in Dashboard > Settings > General > Site Language. Also, you should choose file location is Custom or System. If you choose Author, your language file will be deleted when updating, so you must be translate from zero again.
Choose you language and file location to save it.
Click Start Translating to start.
4. Now, you just find your string as you want and translate it.