I don't receive email from Contact Form. How can I do?
To receive email when customers contact to you, you have to add contact form and configure email SMTP system.
Here are tutorials for you
On this page you will see several configuration options available:
Here’s a list of all of them and what do they configure:
- From Name – the name that your emails will be sent from
- Mailer – choose whether you want to use the Default PHP mail() function, a Gmail/G Suite account, Mailgun, SendGrid or other SMTP servers. Choosing the Default mode would send the messages using the PHP mail() function without SMTP authentication. The Gmail/G Suite, Mailgun and SendGrid options require additional info such as Client ID and Client Secret or API key that should be obtained by the respective provider. The other SMTP server option would prompt you to enter additional configuration details which we would describe below.
- Return Path – check if you want to match the return path for your emails to the sending email;
If you choose other SMTP servers as a mailer, you would be prompted to add the SMTP server’s configuration settings.
- SMTP Host – the hostname for your SMTP server;
- SMTP Port – the port your server works on;
- Encryption – if you have SSL/TLS encryption available for that hostname, select it here;
- Auto TLS – if your server supports TLS encryption, enable this option;
- Authentication – check if your SMTP server requires authentication;
- Username – the username for your SMTP server;
- Password – the password for your SMTP server;
Once you configure those parameters, click Save Settings at the bottom of the page.
Last modified 1yr ago