How long time get Support
f you are unable to find your answer here in our documentation, feel free to ask for help from our support team, all you have to do is submitting a ticket via:
Our working time is 8.00 AM - 5.30 PM, Monday to Friday (GMT+7). In some cases, the waiting time can be extended to 48 hours. Support requests sent during weekends or public holidays will be processed on next Monday or the next working day.
Our Support System period is 6 months from the purchase date. During those 6 months, our support team is available to provide the item support services for all of the customer's issues which ensure that our theme works as our demo and as our content description.
Direct Support System provided by us through the post a ticket. We do support all the features or problems that belong to our theme. We are not able to provide support for code customization or other third-party plugins. If you need any minor customize we suggest you hire from WordPress developers.
a) Before Submit a ticket.
To speed up your request ticket, please check the following information before you post a ticket.
- Make sure you are running the latest version of the Medilazar theme and the latest version of WordPress.
- Always check for update information
- Carefully read our documentation for the answer to your question.
- In some cases, try to disable any additional 3rd party plugins to see if this fixes the issue.
- Make sure you’ve cleared all your caches, browser and website.
To extend or renew an item’s support, you must have less than 6 months of the existing support period remaining, and also the author must still be offering support for their item.
Please follow these steps to renew the support item:
- Log in to your account
- Move over your username and click on "Downloads" from the drop-down menu.
- The download section displays a list of all the items purchased using your account.
- Click on "Renew support now" or "Extend now" next to the item you wish to renew the item support for and that’s it.
There are two reasons for this problem:
- You have more than 6 months support remaining on your current support grantor
- The author has nominated to no longer support the item.