Create a New Page Elementor
You can quickly build a home page using Elementor for WordPress that is drag and drop frontend and backend page builder plugin that will save you tons of time working on the site content. You will be able to take full control over your WordPress site, build any layout you can imagine – no programming knowledge required
From your Dashboard admin Navigate to Pages
- Select All Pages to see all page then click edit one page you want
- Select Add New to create new page One page always include a lot of parts like the Header, Main Page, Widget Sidebar, and Footer. In that section, we guide you to create the main page by using Elementor.
1. How to use Elementor
Backend Editor Huntor:
2. How to use Back End Huntor
a. Add and modify Row Layout
Step 1 - Go to your page/post, first activate the backend editor and click Edit with Elementor
Step 2 - You will see all elements in the left sidebar, please choose element that you want to use.
Or you will see the button "Add New Section", "Add Template", please click to button to add the element.
With add new section, when you click to this button it will display form for you choose the column of elementor
With add template, when you click to the button, a form template will display and you can choose one of the templates to add in the element and not need to add more elements.
Step 3 - To change the Row layout ( number of columns ) you need to click the button content will display in the left sidebar.
b. Edit Element
Click on the Edit This Element (pencil icon) to Edit the Row element, when you click to button all content will display in the left sidebar follow you can change .
c. Remove Element
Trash Box Icon - To Remove Row, Column or Module you need to click the Trash Box icon.
d. Add Element
Trash Box Icon - To Add Row, Column , please click to add icon.
3. Page Options
a. Page Attributes
You can select page attributes on right sidebar of page admin layout. Each Page templates have each style
b. Page configure default template
For each page, you can change the page layout style, custom header, custom footer, and much more! Check the screenshot and read the documentation to see how it works.
- Layout - Select if you want the page to have a Fullwidth layout and config sidebar.
- Header Layout - Select if you want to custom header in customize.
- Footer Layout - Select if you want to custom footer in customize.
- Breadcrumbs - Select if you want to custom breadcrumb in customize.
c. Set a page as Home Page
Step 1 - Go to Settings > Reading in your WordPress Dashboard panel.
Step 2 - Set "Front page displays" to a "Static Page".
Step 3 - In the dropdown menu for "Front Page" choose a page which will be your home page.
Step 4 - Leave the dropdown menu for "Posts page" empty, as this is not used by the theme.
Step 5 - Save changes.