For each page you can change the page layout style, custom header , custom footer and much more! Check the screenshot and read the documentation to see how it works.
- Layout - Select if you want the page to have a Fullwidth layout and config sidebar.
- Header Layout - Select if you want to custom header in customize.
- Footer Layout - Select if you want to custom footer in customize.
- Breadcrumbs - Select if you want to custom breadcrumb in customize.
- Step 1 - Go to Settings > Reading in your WordPress Dashboard panel.
- Step 2 - Set "Front page displays" to a "Static Page".
- Step 3 - In the drop down menu for "Front Page" choose a page which will be your home page.
- Step 4 - Leave the drop down menu for "Posts page" empty, as this is not used by the theme.
- Step 5 - Save changes.
Admin > Appearance > Customize Homepage Settings
- Posts page
And "Publish" with all changes.