Set up Header
From now on, you are no longer limited by your theme’s restrictions.
Follow these steps to get it done easily:
- Go to WordPress Dashboard > Templates > Theme Builder
- Click ‘Add New Template’ and choose ‘Header’.
- Name your header template and click ‘Create Header’
- Now you’ll be able to either choose a pre-made header template or create one from scratch.
- Once you have made the needed changes to the header design, click ‘publish’, and choose where to publish the header. The default is ‘entire site’.
- That’s it! You can now see your handcrafted header live on your site.
By bringing the power of the Elementor editor to the header/footer areas, you can design them any way you like, full-width included, and be able to complete projects faster than ever. You can also save header and footer templates, and reuse them on any other project.
If you are beating yourself up right now for all the hours you lost in the past over your header design, we share your feelings. From now on, with the help of Theme Builder, things are going to be much faster. Learn How To Build Headers
- Header Button Popup
- menu canvas contact
- menu popup search
- You can create a new popup template >> Templates >> Popups >> Add New
- Menu Canvas Mobile
- How are Conditions Displayed?
- Each Condition setting lets you Include or Exclude a condition.
- For example, we have a Header template with the Include condition Entire site. We can add a second condition of Exclude for a specific page – let’s use Front page.
- Now we’ll have two headers on our site. The first one across the entire website, and another displayed only on the homepage.
You can always click on Display conditions to add, change or remove conditions.
- Click SAVE & CLOSE