Set up Footer
Go to WordPress Dashboard > Appearance > Header & Footer Builder > Add new .
- You name the template you just created, select 'Type of Template' as 'footer,' update it, and start editing with Elementor footer.
- Edit with Elementor > you edit based on the existing Elementor elements to create the footer you want.
- Alternatively, you can design your own. After you’ve finished designing, click Update .
- Choose tab Header Footer & Block and you can add a template that has been created to page.
- Edit the display of your Header Footer & Blocks Template that can add the created template to the page.
Click SAVE & CLOSE