The easiest way to translate theme to the language
- To begin, be sure you have the WPML Plugin installed and activated, along with the WPML String Translation plugin.
- To set up WPML the first time, follow their Getting Started Guide.To begin translating, select WPML (in the Dashboard menu) -> String Translation. You should see a list of the strings in the theme (there should be only four), with blue translation links to the right. Click these links to reveal the list of languages you use on your blog and the associated translations.
- How to set and translate main features of the theme
- Using translation management http://wpml.org/documentation/translating-your-contents/using-the-translation-editor/
- Translation Management & Features – http://wpml.org/documentation/translating-your-contents/using-the-translation-editor/translation-management-features/
- Translating URL slugs – http://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/translating-page-slugs/
- How to scan strings coming from the theme
- How to translate strings using String Translation
- If adjustment is needed for WPML language switcher please also add this