You can quickly build a home page using Elementor for WordPress that is a drag and drop frontend and backend page builder plugin that will save you tons of time working on the site content. You will be able to take full control over your WordPress site, build any layout you can imagine – no programming knowledge required
From your Dashboard admin Navigate to Pages
- Select All Pages to see all page then click edit one page you want
- Select Add New to create a new pageOne page always include a lot of parts like Header, Main Page, Widget Sidebar, and Footer. In that section, we guide you to create a Main page by using Elementor.
1. How to use Elementor
Backend Editor Gainlove
2. How to use Back End Gainlove
a. Add and modify Row Layout
Step 1 - Go to your page / post, first activate the backend editor and click Edit with Elementor
Step 2 - You will see all elements in the left sidebar, please choose an element that you want to use.
Or you will see a button "Add New Section","Add Template", please click to button to add an element.
With add new section, when you click to this button it will display form for you choose column of elementor .
With add template, when you click to button, a form template will display and you can choose one of templates to add in element and not need to add more elementor.
Step 3 - To change the Row layout ( number of columns ) you need to click button content will display in leftsidebar.
b. Edit Element
Click on the Edit This Element (pencil icon) to Edit the Row element , when you click to button all content will display in left sidebar follow you can change .
c. Remove Element
Trash Box Icon - To Remove Row, Column or Module you need to click the Trash Box icon.
d. Add Element
Trash Box Icon - To Add Row, Column , please click to add icon.
3. Page Options
a. Page Attributes
You can select page attributes on right sidebar of page admin layout. Each Page templates have each styles .
b. Page configure default template
For each page you can change the page layout style, custom header , custom footer and much more! Check the screenshot and read the documentation to see how it works .
- Layout - Select if you want the page to have a Fullwidth layout and config sidebar.
- Header Layout - Select if you want to custom header in customize.
- Footer Layout - Select if you want to custom footer in customize.
- Breadcrumbs - Select if you want to custom breadcrumb in customize.
c. Set a page as Home Page
Step 1 - Go to Settings > Reading in your WordPress Dashboard panel. Step 2 - Set "Front page displays" to a "Static Page". Step 3 - In the drop down menu for "Front Page" choose a page which will be your home page. Step 4 - Leave the drop down menu for "Posts page" empty, as this is not used by the theme. Step 5 - Save changes.