How long time get Support
Get the truly answer from the friendly and fast support system. We are here to solve all of your issues.
f you are unable to find your answer here in our documentation, feel free to ask for help from our support team, all you have to do is submitting a ticket via :
Our working time is 8.00 AM - 5.30 PM, Monday to Friday (GMT+7) . In some cases, the waiting time can be extended to 48 hours . Support requests sent during weekends or public holidays will be processed on next Monday or the next working day.
Our Support System period is 6 months from the purchase date. During those 6 months, our support team are available to provide the item support services for all of customer's issues.
Direct Support System provided by us through post a ticket. We do support all the features or problems that belong to our theme. We are not able to provide support for code customization or other third-party plugins. If you need any minor customize we suggest you to hire from WordPress developers.
a) Before Submit a ticket.
To speed up your request ticket, please check the following information before you post a ticket.
- Make sure you are running the latest version of Foodo theme and the latest version of WordPress.
- Always check for update information
- Carefully read our documentation for the answer to your question.
- In some cases, try to disable any additional 3rd party plugins to see if this fixes the issue.
- Make sure you’ve cleared all your caches, browser and website.
For extend or renew an item’s support, you must have less than 6 months of the existing support period remaining and also the author must still be offering support for their item.
Please follow these steps to renew the support item:
- Log in to your account
- Move over your username and click on "Downloads" from the drop-down menu.
- The downloads section displays a list of all the items purchased using your account.
- Click on "Renew support now" or "Extend now" next to the item you wish to renew the item support for and that’s it.
There are two reasons about this problem:
- You have more than 6 months support remaining on your current support grantor
- The author has nominated to no longer support the item.