How long time get Support
Get the truly answer from the friendly and fast support system. We are here to solve all of your issues.
If you are unable to find your answer here in our documentation, feel free to ask for help from our support team, all you have to do is submitting a ticket via :
a) Before Submit a ticket.
To speed up your request ticket, please check the following information before you post a ticket.
- Make sure you are running the latest version of Carutos theme and the latest version of WordPress.
- Always check for update information
- Carefully read our documentation for the answer to your question.
- In some cases, try to disable any additional 3rd party plugins to see if this fixes the issue.
- Make sure you’ve cleared all your caches, browser and website.
For extend or renew an item’s support, you must have less than 6 months of the existing support period remaining and also the author must still be offering support for their item.
Please follow these steps to renew the support item:
- Log in to your account
- Move over your username and click on "Downloads" from the drop-down menu.
- The downloads section displays a list of all the items purchased using your account.
- Click on "Renew support now" or "Extend now" next to the item you wish to renew the item support for and that’s it.
There are two reasons about this problem:
- You have more than 6 months support remaining on your current support grantor
- The author has nominated to no longer support the item.