Step 1 - you can go to any elementor edit page.
Step 2 - Site Settings >> Global Colors
Step 3 - Settings color for your site
- 1.Primary Color is the main color of your site.
- Regular: original color
- Hover : color when hover items
Example: Color Button , Color Link and some other places.
2. Body Color is color of the content text.
Example: Color content, description ... in single blog, single product, page ...
3. Heading Color is color of heading text.
Example: Color Title , Title Tab ...
4. Border Color is color border block.
Example: border product block, border form input and places with borders ...
5. Light Color is color light used for sub description.
Example: Color categories, color date time, color subtitle ...
Note: Color is sometimes used for many special places to see which colors apply correctly to what cases you can select and test.