Tired of slow website loading time?
Don't worry! We will help you boost site speed by:
- Install an Image Compress Plugin. We recommend WP Smush It.
- Install a Database Optimizer Plugin We recommend WP Optimize
- Reduce the number of posts on the page
- Reduce the number of unnecessary plugins.
- Use more icons and less images.
ensures that your site will achieve Speed Optimization on Mobile, Desktop and Tablet also.
1, To install plugin Autoptimize , please go to plugin and find plugin "Autoptimize"
Next go to Dashboard ->> Settings ->> Autoptimize.
Look at the screenshots below to set up the option "JS, CSS & HTML":
Don't miss out any green ticks to make sure that the loading time is always rapid.
With Option Images
Remember to choose the 2nd option " lazy option images?"
Select the first option "Leave as is" in the section "Google Font"
2, Install plugin WP Super Cache
Plugin Cache is used to delete all caches of theme.
Next go to Dashboard ->> Settings ->> Cache.
Choose the option "Caching on" to turn on plugin :
Tick "Send non-secure (non https) request for homepage" then you can click button "Test Cache" to check it